Sunday, July 21, 2013

The shortest, and strongest.


In 2003 I gave birth to what would become the shortest little girl in grade 4.



She wasn't always the shortest, but always in the bottom 3 her entire school life. This year, she somehow managed to skip the growth spurt that the shortest child had and has since taken out the title.



It's no great surprise really, considering her mother is severely lacking in the tall department.



The shortest girl in grade 4 is beautiful, with a smile that makes her entire face shine. She is kind, sometimes too kind for her own good. She is polite and pleasant and creative.



The shortest girl in grade 4 came home from school with a note last week, telling me she has made it through to the cluster carnival in Shot Put.



This pleased me greatly, and has put my mind to rest.



She may be the shortest girl in grade 4, and too kind for her own good,  but at least I know she will be able to pack a mean punch! Which is a highly important skill, if she should ever need to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.