Friday, July 19, 2013

I am a terrible catholic school parent


The kidlets that occupy my home attend the local catholic school. Well, currently two of the kidlets do. Eventually the 3rd will be there too. Look out when that happens!

The boy has been there for 6 months now. 6 whole months of kindergarten! Don't even get me started on how much it breaks my heart that he is that big.

He's a funny little thing, my boy. He just says things as they are. And see's them as they are.

During his first week at school, he had me in stitches, and I still don't think he understands why.

The boy came home from school one afternoon, and we did our usual with all three kids:

"How was your day?"  - "Good"

"Anything cool happen?"  -  "blah blah blah"


The boy was then asked "So, have you met Father Paul yet? Has he come over and blessed you or anything?"

The reply we got was nothing like I could have ever expected.

"No, I don't sneeze at school".

And there I was. Losing it. At the dining table. The boy unaware of what was so hilarious.






His ability to just see things for exactly what they are... I am jealous.

My ability for being a good catholic parent... clearly failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.