Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SALE!!!!!!!

 

Stuff I love...

Thats also on sale!!!

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These gorgeous Zombiewood shoes were last seen out on my best friend, and I am IN LOVE!!
They look absolutley ah-ma-zing and I am so sad that I didn't find them first.
 
You can grab yourself a pair here  right now, on sale for $29.95!!!!!!
Reverie boutique also has super fast postage so there is a chance you could have them on your feet by the weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The gorgeous little Goldie top from Cotton On is so super cute, that I just bought one for each of my girls. I love the cute little hippy cut, and best of all, its on SALE right now for $12.50 in sizes 1-8.
 

I know this image is tiny, but trust me you really want to click here amd check out the full size images, because this cute little crop jacket is to die for.
I adore the pop of colur and the cut and have so many outfits that are screaming out to be teamed with it!
On sale for $39.95 and orders over $50 get free shipping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am yet to wear a peplum dress, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't in love with every other person that I have seen in one! Seed currently has this one on sale for $49.97.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.