Monday, May 21, 2012

Soul days should be like sick days - paid!

Lately, I have been feeling a little like this.











A puppet on a string, with no control over myself any more. My decisions, my actions, my voice, being a command of someone else.



I usually live my life like this.







Like a free spirited dancer, who's voice will not be muffled. I will roar, I stand up for my beliefs, and I dance, no matter how much shit the world throws at me. I make my own decisions, my own actions, I am in control of my own destiny.


Today, I have taken a day off to think about all of this. To find my feet again, in a crazy world, filled with crazy pain the arse people.


To say that I solved my issues would be a lie. But I do know one thing.









I need to get back to this. I need to regain my zen. Then clarity will come.

Wont it?






Have you ever had to take a day off for the sake and health of your soul?

1 comment:

  1. Yes many a day but not recently since I work from home...have no choice but I can leave the dishes and washing :)

    Keep dancing it is good for soul any day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.