Friday, November 25, 2011

A Handmade Christmas after the world takes on Laura


Man am I glad its Friday!

It's been one of those weeks.

Should have stayed in bed all bed and let the utter shit wash straight over me. Yeah that.


But, anyway... In true Laura style, rather than dwell apon the fact that we are currently skint thanks to a bank hacker, and that I have way too many crazies in my family, I am going to dance in the rain rather than cry because it's pouring. (And funnily enough, in metaphor and in not, its damn wet here!).


Due to our new found financial situation, and the shitty weather that has turned my driveway into a lake, and the awesomeness that is pupil free days on a Monday, I am pulling out the craft boxes. Or at least a couple of the 15, 50 litre tubs of beautifulness in the forms of fabric, and buttons, and ribbon.

I have no plan what to make, so am going to jump head first into Pinterest to get some inspiration.



Perhaps I could make some of these to give to my loved ones? Yes, that is what you think it is. A vulva necklace. worst.etsy.find.ever.

The only problem with that is, it seems, that people like to wear their own bits on their necklace, and I'm not quite up to anyone sending me a photo so I can make a mould from it.







And I am totally using these gift cards!



To all of my family and friends, I apologise in advance. Please direct your present hatred to the dickhead that has purchased more movie tickets overnight than I have in my entire life, and made overseas purchases on who knows what,  and booked airfares that I could have used to get to me to #DPCON12!!! 

Oh and does anyone know why you need to pay Skype? Because they did that too.






Have an handmade gift idea that tops the one I have just found?

Please, do share. Your links are more than welcome in the comments.


You know what they say, 'Tis the silly season.



No vaginas were harmed in the making of this post.  




Brighten my week. Click here, then click over there and vote, and help get me into the top 25. Yep, I am using sob tactics. I will soon revert to blackmail. Dont let it come to that ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.