Friday, October 28, 2011

Wearing Red, Sharing Empowerment | A day for Daniel



This weekend I will be wearing red.

This weekend I will be helping to empower my children, and yours, by participating in the Day For Daniel walk.

This morning the kidlets and I made our television debut!
We stood up ( and ducked down and danced around, you know what 2 years olds are like) and talked about just WHY this day is so important.

And we looked nothing short of idiots I'm sure. But it was for a damn good cause, so what the hell.

Today I ask you, if you know of a Day For Daniel walk taking place, please join in. Please wear red. And please pop a measly $2 in the box and grab yourself a wrist band, or pen.

It doesn't take much to empower our children. To help to keep them safe. You have just been willing to do not much, rather than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.