Thursday, October 27, 2011

Only In The Country

Last week, I was picking up my babiest sister, AKA, pumpkin, from the train station She regularly escapes boarding school and comes to stay and annoy the shit out of me.

I had to make an unscheduled stop, just to take a picture of this!





I'm sure I looked the dodgiest bitch on earth as I pulled into the driveway, parked, got out, snapped the picture, and then drove off again.
And the pumpkin of course was dying of embarrassment!  Apparently that's just not cool to 16 year olds. Pfft, what to do they know anyway.

I occasionally take my kids to McDonalds. But ever say I have taken my sheep.

How about you?

Whilst the one horse town can be dull, there are some experiences you can only get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.