Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby I was born this way!!

I don't dress like most people you know.

I don't like things that other people have.

I don't live the way most people do.

I don't raise my kids the way you might.

I don't believe in the things that you do.

I have a religion that is all my own. I don't ask you to follow it. Or believe it. Just accept it.

I stand up for my beliefs. And that includes only eating free range animal products. That does not make me a hippy. And doesn't mean I expect you to do the same.

I don't like meat. Get over it.

I am not like any other person you have ever met.

I am not different. I am unique. And I am me. A me that is comfortable in my own skin. That knows who I am and am OK with it.

You have two choices. Love me or hate me. I don't mind which. But don't ever try to change me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.