Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Beginnings

Some of you may know that we have been looking at buying a house.
Then we found THE house! It is truly amazing, to say the least. Think resort style Jamie Durie gardens, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and everything else you could possibly want!

Well, we have it! Finally. After so much debate, after so much stress.

The farmer was freaking out there for a little while, and life under the farm house roof wasn't too happy for the last few months. Stress does some pretty horrid things.

But now, the stress has been removed, we can get back to loving each other, and planning our pretty damn shiny and bright future.

What does it involve? 

* long nights in the outdoor spa together
* Sipping champagne from our own private bar
* getting back to the entertaining social people we are
* LIVING IN TOWN!!!! yep, I am a townie.
* did I mention a social life?

It's all pretty bright, sunny and happy here today, the planets are aligning!


I am off to celebrate by finally getting my hair done, it's been a while and the regrowth is consuming me!

Oh, and it means I can escape this mouse plague... They are driving me nuts, even eating holes in our clothing!!!! HELP.
Any great mouse killing/deterring tips out there?


Sending as much sunshine and love as we have at the moment your way
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.