Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rule #2

Whilst away for the weekend, my dearest darling husband, being the thoughtful man that he is, was trying to help me out, and mistook my 'floordrobe' for washing. Which, while it isn't that much of an issue, for me, was a waste of his own precious time.

Amongst my 'floordrobe' was a gorgeous little black knitted Witchery Cardigan, just gorgeous. I have been waiting on the perfect time, and conditions, to wear it, which so far have not arrived. However I was trying it on, deciding if I should take it away for the weekend with me. I didn't. Which is how it ended up in my floordrobe in the first place. In hindsight, I wish I had have packed it.

The cardie now fits my 8 year old.


Thank you honey for your lovely gesture, and for being so kind hearted and thinking of me, as always, but.....

Rule #2 - DON'T DO MY WASHING!!!!! please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.