Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rule #1

The farmer tells me I need to write a rule book.

Not just for his benefit, but my own also. He seems to think that I change my mind/view/standpoint far too often.   I tend to change my mind regularly, and my rules have a lot of contributing factors, and a lot of variables.  But seriously, who expects a man to understand that!

So, I have been told that I need a rule book, so he can follow it, and I can be put in my place when a rule isn't actually broken!

Tonight's Rule : Just because I have clothes on the floor, on my side of the bed, near my wardrobe, doesn't mean that they are dirty and need to be put in the wash. It means I have gone to town, and wasted precious time finding an outfit!  Now, when I get home, I will have to waste precious time washing and ironing all the clothes you put in the laundry as, now that they been mixed with your stinky work clothes, they ARE dirty!
Just in general, the rule here is, don't touch my clothes. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts regarding my crazy thoughts.